Create professional video media.
What is Mill Sessions?
All you need to do is perform.
Choose your venue
Pick a date
Turn up & perform
8 Hour Session (incl. setup)
Record & film up to 1 hour of music
Professional multi-track audio recording
Production team (3 person crew)
3 camera angles per take*
Venue hire included
Additional cameras and/or specific lighting requirements £150
Mastering for CD & Digital release £100
Promo film £250
Venues add on a piano hire & tuning fee
Payment can be made in instalments.
Manchester UK Venues
• Ideally situated location for reach from anywhere in UK
• Directly opposite Manchester’s Victoria Station (we can meet you)
• Easy reach from Europe via Eurostar link
• Fly in to Manchester International Airport
• We can collect you from the airport and deliver you safely to accommodation
• Here’s some information for international and distance artists
Have your own venue?
our fee from £1200
Chetham’s Carole Nash Hall Package
our fee & venue: £1800 total
Let’s start a conversation.
We want to ensure your Mill Session is exactly tailored to what you need. So the next best thing to do is tell us what you have in mind, if you have a venue of preference, then we can help shape the perfect Session day for you.
We’ve had the pleasure of working with some of the UKs finest musicians, as well as using beautiful venues such as The Bridgewater Hall, The Stoller Hall, various Cathedrals, and even rundown warehouses! Check out some of our artist highlights and get a flavour of the Mill Sessions experience with our behind-the-scenes films.
We won’t spam!